Glasgow’s annual Maker Faire is coming to the Clyde
A ‘Carnival on the Clyde’ that spills out from the iconic Tall Ship at the Riverside Museum. The River Clyde has always played an important role in the history of Glasgow.
It is often said, “Glasgow made the Clyde, and the Clyde made Glasgow”.
Media, we welcome you to contact us anytime to learn more about Maker Faire, to schedule an interview, or to discuss media sponsorship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Glasgow Mini Maker Faire (may also refer to as simply Maker Faire, or Glasgow Maker Faire)
- Date & Time: Sunday, 29th July, 2018, 11am to 5pm
- Tagline: Maker Faire is the Greatest Show (and Tell) on Earth
- Description: A family-friendly festival and showcase of invention, creativity, resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker Movement. It’s a place where people show what they are making, and share what they are learning. A place for teachers, students of all ages, and businesses who need to stay ahead of technology and trends.
- Website: glasgow.makerfaire.com (for all event information)
- Venue: The Tall Ship, Riverside, Glasgow, Scotland
- Type: Annual festival of creativity and innovation
- Content: We are expecting over 30 unique, and interactive exhibits, performances, presentations, and workshops
- Attendance: Attendance of 500+ visitors are expected
- History: This is the first Maker Faire for Glasgow
- Twitter: twitter.com/glamakerfaire
- Facebook: facebook.com/glasgowmakerfaire
- Instagram: instagram.com/glasgowmakerfaire